PV EXPO OSAKA 2017 Invitation Letter
PVS EXPO OSAKA 2017, organized by the famous Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd., which is the leading renewable energy trading show, holding together with Japan International Smart Energy Week Tokyo Exhibition, ranks as the largest energy exhibition in western Japan. The exhibition has been successfully held in the famous International Convention Centre Tokyo, Japan for seven times, and has held in Osaka three times consecutively for the strong demand from domestic and foreign exhibitors, the visitors and markets. This year will be the fourth year in Osaka. The exhibitors reached 310 in 2016 (increase 54% compare to 2015), and the visitors reached 18,098 (increase 78% compare to 2015). The number of oversea exhibitors from PV industry will increase 4.5 times to 350 in 2017.
Xiamen Mibet New Energy Co., Ltd. will demonstrate the latest products at PVS EXPO OSAKA 2017. Products include:
MRac Ground Mounting Systems,
MRac Flat Roof Mounting Systems,
MRac Floating PV Mounting Systems,
MRac Horizontal Axis Tracker and other solar mounting systems
We sincerely invite customers, partners and press to visit our booth to exchange opinions.
Welcome to Mibet booth:
Time: Sep.20(Wed)-22(Fri), 2017
Venue: INTEX Osaka, Japan
Booth No.: 16-13
- MRac Ground Terrace II
- MRac L Feet Set
- MRac Floating PV Mounting System Ⅲ
- MRac Tile Hook
- MRac Hanger Bolt Set
- MRac Pole Rack System
- 9/2014, Zhejiang Jiaxing China,installed 750kw
- 5/2014, Hunan China,installed 3.3kw
- 9/2014, Japan,installed 500kw
- 6/2014, Nanjing China,installed 5kw
- 3/2012, South-East Asia,installed 28kw
- 4/2016,Anhui China,installed 600KW
Recommended News & Events
- Mibet Energy was awarded as “Best Solar Components Supplier” By CREC
- Mibet's Proposal of Green Energy on CCTV
- Review the Past and Look Forward To the Future--2016 Mibet Energy Year-End Banquet Come To An End Successfully!
- MRac PV Water Pump: Happiness for farmers
- Bracket enterprise,PV industry
- Top 10 PV Mounting System Brands | Residential Solar Power Generation Brands.