MRac MRL-50W LED Solar Street Light
Store energy that generated by solar panels to batteries at daytime. When night falls, the street light will be turned on automatically by the controller, which senses the diming daylight, and be supported by power from batteries. The streetlight will work at 4 rainy days (full power output in first 5 hours and half on the following 5 hours)
Above system configurations are designed working time: 11-12hrs per night, battery capacity with continuous 3-4 days backup.
The configuration is based on scientific calculation and engineering project experience.
The batteries are suggested to be placed in several below ways with battery box for your choice.
The Galvanized pole is standardized practical model recommended by us. It can be customized with more patterns available according to clients specific requirement.
All Parts are CE/IEC Rohs certified, with high quality level meeting European standards.
Carbon steel factory owns 15 steel rolling production lines, and 4 solar stent aluminum production lines.
- MRac Roof Matrix II (Adjustable Tripod Support)
- MRac L Feet Set
- MRac Ground Terrace Ⅷ
- MRac Ground Terrace DZ Ⅲ
- MRac Ground Terrace VI
- MRac Tile Hook
- 3/2012, South-East Asia,installed 28kw
- 8/2013, Japan,installed 1.8MW
- 1/2017,dubai MiddleEastern,installed 51.2kw
- 9/2014, Shanghai China,installed 60kw
- 3/2014, Japan,installed 2MW
- 8/2014, Shanghai China,installed 500kw
Recommended News & Events
- Review the Past and Look Forward To the Future--2016 Mibet Energy Year-End Banquet Come To An End Successfully!
- Mibet Set Sail to PV Expo Again
- Bracket enterprise,PV industry
- Photovoltaic (pv) with you against the darkness, where there is light there is future
- Mibet Energy Passed TUV Certification
- Focus on OSAKA 2017 Mibet “Aerospace-grade” Material Application in Solar Mounting Solution Gain Praises from Domestic and Oversea Visitors